CBD Oral Sprays and Their Rise in Popularity
CBD has gone mainstream and is fast becoming a household acronym. In 2019, the U.S. sold $264 million in hemp-based CBD products. With products like CBD pain cream, tasty elixirs, and focus shots, CBD’s online popularity has increased by 260%.
CBD is everywhere and becoming an additive in almost everything. Those who recognize its 100% THC-free benefits will tell you that one of the most convenient and socially acceptable products out there is the CBD oral spray also known as CBD breath spray. Let’s explain:
A winning combination
First of all, breath-freshening anything is flying off the shelves right now, and so for a quick, easy, and effective solution, CBD breath spray becomes the most obvious choice. Whether you’re the presenter at a conference or meeting a date after work, fresh breath is a number one concern. Stale breath is a confidence killer and we’re all a little self-conscious or nervous about how we present ourselves (breathing into our palms to test our own breath scent). CBD breath sprays kill bad breath and nervousness. It’s a win-win!
Why CBD breath sprays are so popular
But there are other reasons for the surge in CBD breath spray sales, some you may never have thought of and others that might even surprise you:
- CBD oral sprays taste great: You can’t go wrong with the ever-popular mint flavor, but ALL G also makes a cinnamon breath spray that is refreshing and not overly spicy. Because they’re made from all-natural ingredients, you don’t get a fake, overpowering taste, but a clean, intrinsic taste that leaves you feeling freshened.
- CBD sprays are easy to stow: Who needs to see you carrying around breath spray all day? No one. Because ALL G’s breath spray is super portable, it’s both convenient and discreet. It’s so small that you can carry it in your pocket, purse, or hand, and nobody will notice.
- CBD spray in your mouth works immediately: In our fast-paced society, we want it done now. And CBD breath spray couldn’t be quicker at freshening breath. Just 3 spritzes of CBD spray in the mouth, wait 3 seconds, and you’ll feel refreshed. That’s because the spray works sublingually (under the tongue), which increases the rate of absorption and provides the best bioavailability. Compare that to gummies and other ingestibles that can take up to an hour to work.
- CBD breath spray is naturally consumable in public: Using an elixir dropper or vaping your CBD in public may invite questions or stares. But spritzing breath freshener is normal and unnoticeable.
- CBD sprays promote a valued ethos: Ethos is defined as a distinguishing characteristic or guiding belief. Because our culture so often seeks products that encourage a self-care ethos, CBD has become a popular ingredient due to its ability to interact with the endocannabinoid system, which regulates mood, pain, sleep, stress, and more. CBD’s all-natural compounds and stress-reducing benefits give CBD breath spray high marks for supplying that relaxed vibe we all crave.
- CBD breath sprays are legal and safe: CBD is made from industrial hemp, which was legalized across all 50 states under the 2018 Farm Bill. Your ALL G CBD breath spray is guaranteed pure and safe because on every product purchased ALL G offers a Certificate of Analysis, which not only tells you what is in your product and the potency but it also tells you what’s NOT in your product, like pesticides and solvents.
So if you haven’t tried a CBD product before but want to, a CBD oral spray is a great place to start experiencing the refreshing, relaxing benefits of CBD. If you’ve purchased CBD products before but never a breath spray, now is a great time to try it out. Their popularity is soaring, and you just can’t go wrong with quick burst of refreshment, remedy that lifts the mood and lessens the stress.